Hi, I’m Kira DeDecker (“key-ra dee-decker”) and I’m a pet photographer serving Arizona’s greater Phoenix Metro area. Welcome to my blog! This is where I share not only my most recent work but also my life with you. Client sneak peeks, Facebook recaps, announcements, updates, awesome new offerings and the occasional (okay, frequent) story about my crazy but amazing life with my three dogs – Sox, Bixby and Waffles.
Pull up a chair and make sure it’s nice and comfy because you will want to stay awhile. It’s great to have you here!
So what is the 13 Project? In short, it’s an initiative proposed by Serena of Pretty Fluffy that involves 13 acts (or less) of kindness towards animals before 2013. Even if you can’t do the full 13, you can do something. The point is to commit to doing something good!
Here are my goals for the 13 Project:
1. Donate gentle used and new dog toys and towels to Potato Chip Pomeranian Rescue.
2. Photograph adoptable dogs for PCPR. Yes, I do that already but instead of once a month, I will take the hour trip out there when needed.
3. Feature an adoptable dog on my blog.
4. Search for other animal organizations that need my photography services.
5. Donate some of Peetie’s old dog clothing to Breeder Release Adoption Service. BRAS likes to dress up their adorable dogs in clothing at local adoption events and I can’t think of a better way to honor Miss. Peet’s memory (who, if you recall, was a breeder release herself) then to give them to such an amazing group.
You can read more about this project and even join yourself HERE!
Get in Touch!
As Seen On...
Heck yeah cute dog pictures! @kiradedeckerphoto
Kira DeDecker | firstname.lastname@example.org | Arizona Pet Photography