“Kira the tear flowed when I looked at these this morning. They are amazing. I can't thank you enough for capturing these moments for us. I am so happy to have them now, I can only imagine how great full I will be to have them in the days to come.”
Every dog is unique, for that reason, I offer different types of sessions to fit my client’s needs.
I book a very limited number of sessions per month to ensure that every session gets my undivided attention and energy.
• Travel for Glendale and the surrounding areas is included (50 mile round trip from 85304 to be exact).
• 2 hours of fun filled shooting time in front of my camera to create long last images of your pet.
• My assistant to hold leashes, dole out treats, play fetch and assist the day of our shoot.
• Up to two different locations.
• Artistic meticulous retouching and post processing to create vibrant one-of-a-kind images.
• A private on-line gallery stocked with 35+ images to view and choose from.
• 100% natural treats for your dog to eat and fun toys for your dog to keep and play with.
Sessions Don’t include:
• Session fees do not include any photos digital, print or otherwise. To obtain photos you have three collections to choose from.
Collections start at $499. Contact me for complete pricing.
It was by complete happenstance the first time I meet Peetie (then named Sweetie). My newly married husband and I saw an adoption group that had a bunch of Pomeranians that were given up from a local breeder. Miss Peetie stood up and jumped up and down when she saw us. Turns out that no one wanted the scraggly dog with the rotten teeth because she was the oldest of the bunch but those people had no idea what they were missing. Peetie was my heart. She was pure love in a seven pound body. Peetie not only introduced me to the unconditional love of dogs but she became my muse and introduced me to the world of pet photography. In late 2011, she passed away from complications to gallstones. Since her passing, her photos have become one of the few things I have to remember her by.
As tribute to Peetie, and for everything that love means, I am proud to offer Love sessions for the elderly and terminally ill pets. These sessions are for people who want one last to celebrate the love and joy their pet has brought to their lives. I offer these sessions at a reduced fee because I want everyone to have lasting tangible memories of the ones they love before they pass.
Available on short notice, contact me anytime and I will do my best to rearrange my schedule to fit your pet in. I feel that every person deserves to have images that reflect the precious souls we have spent our lives with.
Get in Touch!
As Seen On...
Heck yeah cute dog pictures! @kiradedeckerphoto
Kira DeDecker | firstname.lastname@example.org | Arizona Pet Photography