Hi, I’m Kira DeDecker (“key-ra dee-decker”) and I’m a pet photographer serving Arizona’s greater Phoenix Metro area. Welcome to my blog! This is where I share not only my most recent work but also my life with you. Client sneak peeks, Facebook recaps, announcements, updates, awesome new offerings and the occasional (okay, frequent) story about my crazy but amazing life with my three dogs – Sox, Bixby and Waffles.
Pull up a chair and make sure it’s nice and comfy because you will want to stay awhile. It’s great to have you here!
This is Bandit, or as we call him around here, Rumble Bumble. He was rescued from a shelter in California. He has obviously been neglected; when they found him, his fur was matted (that’s why it looks a little and feels fried) and his teeth are desperate for a cleaning. It also looks like he has some issue with his hips. Little old man is at 6+, but don’t let his age fool you, he is full of life!
Yesterday I went to Malinda’s Pampered Pets to photograph a few of the new adoptables for Potato Chip Pomeranian Rescue (more on that later). For the last year, I’ve been telling anyone who would listen that Bixby was the last dog for us. I so sure that I wasn’t going to be tempted to ever consider adopting another Pom but at the end of the day I left with this little dude. But how was I suppose to not fall in love with this!
– Big fluffy paws. They are like little hobbit feet, but cuter.
– Belly rubs. He will just run into your knees and than roll over and if you don’t pet him to his satisfaction he will bring his front paws together and start “begging”.
– Snort. If he is happy or excited he pants and snorts so when he is traveling around he sounds like a little freight train.
– Outdoors. After he figured out how to use the dog door he has been coming and going. He loves to go outside to eat grass, bark at the neighbors dog and pee on things. He really loves to that last thing.
– Cuddles. ‘Nuff said.
– Bark. His little old man bark reminds me of one of those electronic dog toys I had as a child.
– Smart. Quickly learned that the garage is off limits, how to use the dog door (he hasn’t had a single accident indoors) and minds his food manners.
Right now we have in on a trial run. We are seeing how he fits in the family and Tim and I have to have serious talk about him and our future (hypothetical children and so forth). As much as we love the little guy, we might just be his foster family so if you are interested in this cootie pootie contact Potato Chips Pomeranian Rescue.
Get in Touch!
As Seen On...
Heck yeah cute dog pictures! @kiradedeckerphoto
Kira DeDecker | email@example.com | Arizona Pet Photography